Quiet Quality, located in Breda, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Karolien Koolhof is the Data Protection Officer of Quiet Quality. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Quiet Quality processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
Purpose and basis of the personal data we process
Quiet Quality processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Quiet Quality analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Quiet Quality does not make decisions based on automated processing of cases that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, a Quiet Quality employee) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
Quiet Quality does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- We remove inactive customer accounts after 7 years.
- The Tax Authorities require us to keep your billing, payment and order data for 7 years. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reports.
- If you have registered for the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will keep this permission for 5 years. If you decide at a certain point that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalized messages, we will keep the data regarding your request.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Quiet Quality does not sell your data to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Quiet Quality remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Quiet Quality and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, you may cover your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number. This protects your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but always within four weeks. Quiet Quality would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Quiet Quality takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.